1. Paneer cubes- 2 cups
2. Chilly powder- 1/2 tsp
3. Salt,to taste
4. Cornflour- 1 tbsp
5. Soy sauce- 1 tsp,1 tbsp
6. Egg- 1
7. Pepper powder- 1 tsp
8. Ginger-garlic paste- 2 tsp
9. Vegetable oil- 2 tbsp
10. Diced Onion- 1/2 an onion
11. Capsicum/Bell pepper- 1/2 diced
12. Celery, chopped- 3 tbsp
13. Spring Onion, finely chopped- 2 tbsp
14. Green chilles- 2, chopped
15. Chilly sauce- 1 tsp, 2 tbsp
16. Onion-2 chopped
1. Coat paneer with chilly powder, salt, cornflour,1 tsp soy sauce, egg, pepper powder and ginger-garlic paste. Keep aside for half an hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger-garlic paste,chilly powder,onion chopped and celery. Saute well.
3. In another pan, heat oil to deep fry paneer. Fry paneer till the coated cover gets cooked and crispy.
4. Add the fried paneer into the sauting pan and mix well, add the sauces, diced onin, bell peppers and mix well.
5. Add 1/2 cup water and boil. When the water starts reducing, add the cornflour mixed with 2 tsp water and stir continuously.
5. When it thickens well, switch off the flame and sprinkle spring onion. Serve hot with fried rice or parotta.