1. Badam/ Almond- 2 cups
2. Sugar 3/4 cup
3. Milk- 3 cup
4. Cardamom Powder- 1/4 tsp
5. Badam sliced- 3-4 to garnish
6. Ghee- 1 tbsp
1. Grind together the almond and milk in a blender.
2. In a heavy bottom pan, add ghee and transfer the mixture into it. Keep stirring and reduce the mixture to half.
3. When the raw taste of almond goes, add sugar and mix well.
4.Reduce the mixture to a very thick consistency. Keep stirring, there is a very high chance of getting burned.
5. Add ghee if required.
6. Switch off the flame and add cardamom powder.
7. Grease a flat plate with ghee and transfer the thick mixture into it.
8. Spread the mixture evenly on the plate and garnish with dried sliced almond.
9. Keep for an hour, when its fully cooled. Cut and serve into required slices.
10. This can also be served as a dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream as side.