1. Thick Curd- 1 cup
2. Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
3. Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
4. salt, to taste
5. Ginger grated- 1/4 tsp
6. Coconut oil- 1 tsp
7. Curry leaves, a few
8. Dry red chillies-2
9. Mustard, to splutter
1. Blend curd and turmeric together and add 2 tbsp of water to loosen it.
2. Transfer this into a pan on the stove and keep stirring for 3 minutes till the raw taste of turmeric goes.
3. Now add ginger, pepper and salt and stir for some more time after switching off the flame and keeping it aside.
4. In a small pan, splutter mustard, red chillies and curry leaves.
5. Serve with kerala rice, best combination while serving dry chicken/ meat with rice.
Do not heat while serving, it can be served cool. It can be kept in fridge for almost one week and served. Before serving keep it outside from the refrigerator for an hour. Do not boil again.