Monday, March 21, 2011
Garden Fresh Salad
Its always good to have some salad everyday to keep the diet balanced. The fresh vegetables eaten raw is the best for health and highly nutritious. Salads are combination of many fresh vegetables, any vegetables which you love to eat raw can be used in the recipe.
1. Cucumber, peeled and cut into very small cubes- 1/2 cup
2. Onion,finely chopped- 1/2 cup
3. Tomato, finely cubed- 1/4 cup
4. Salt- 1 tsp
5. Fresh Coconut Oil- 1/2 tsp
6. Freshly ground pepper- 1/2 tsp
1. Mix all the freshly chopped vegetables together.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper and toss.
3. Add the fresh coconut oil and mix well.
4. Serve along with roti and curry or rice or can be munched in the evening.
Cholesterol watchers can avoid adding oil.