Friday, February 18, 2011
This can be called as a kid-version of normal dosa with some colorful veggies on top to make them eat some vegetables. In this version, we make cute-little dosas and decorate them colorful with their favorite veggies and serve in a way that is appealing for them and make them play with and eat them. Enjoy trying this and do let me know your comments.
1. Dosa batter
2. Very finely shredded carrot
3. Very finely chopped cilantro leaves/malliyela/coriander leaves
1. Take half a ladle batter, pour it on the dosa griddle. Two-three can be made at a time.
2. Top one dosa with carrot, the other with cilantro.
3. Pour a little ghee/butter on top.
4. Flip and toast/cook the dosas.
5. Serve with chutney,sambar or pitto/chammanthi podi.