Tuesday, February 22, 2011
1. Bell Pepper-1/2, cut into cubes
2. Onion-1, small sliced thinly
3. Green Peas-1/4 cup
4. Eastern Meat Masala/Chicken Masala-1 1/2 tsp
5. Chilly powder- 1 tsp
6. Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
7. Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
8. Coriander leaves,chopped-1/4 cup
9. Salt to taste.
10. Oil- 2 tsp
11. Ginger- garlic paste-1/2 tsp
12. Coconut Milk- 3 tbsp
1. In a wok, heat oil, add onion and saute with a pinch of salt.
2. Add bell peppers and green peas once onion is half done.
3. Add all the masalas and mix till raw taste goes.
4. Add coriander leaves and 1/2 cup water and cover a nd cook till bell peppers and green peas gets cooked,takes only5-6 mnts.
5. Add coconut milk,add salt and simmer for two minutes.
6. Switch off the flame and serve hot with chapathis or phulka.