2. Rice Powder- 2 tbsp
3. Salt, to taste
4. Chilly Powder- 3/4 tsp
5. Heeng/Asafetida- 1/4 tsp
6. Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
1. In a bowl mix together all the powders.
2. Cut the okra into small egual rounds. Add the okra and give a mix.
3. Sprinkle some water, may be 2-3 tsps and mix well to coat the okra with the powders.
4. Just a partial or full coating on the okra is enough, that should not be made to a watery batter like we fry the bajjis.Keep aside for 5 minutes.
5. Deep fry them in piping hot oil to crisp-golden fried okras. Served as a side dish with rice the same way we serve pappadams or frioms.