This is a trick to incorporate leafy vegetables in a roti to make the ones who does not like the greens to eat. You will never specifically taste the leaves, but the dish becomes highly nutritious due to the addition of the leaves the same way as the cilantro dosa. This can be done using many leafy vegetables.
1. Atta/Wheat flour- 2 cups
2. Oil- 2 tsp
3. Cilantro/Coriandre leaves-1 cup,very finely chopped
4. Salt- 1 tsp
5. Water, to knead the flour.
1. In a wide bowl, add the flour and salt. Mix well.
2. Now add the cleaned washed leaves chopped finely into this and mix well.
3. By adding enough water,knead the dough well into a chapathi dough.
4. Finally coat them with 2 tsps of oil and knead lightly.
5. Make medium sized balls and roll them into flat circles.
6. On a griddle/thava, sprinkle some oil and toast the rotis till done.
7. Serve warm with any vegetarian/Non-veg gravies.