1. Riceflour-1 cup
2. Rava or sooji- ½ cup
3. Maida- ¼ cup
4. Salt to taste
5. Green chillie-1 chopped finely
6. Curry leaves- a few
7. Ginger- a small piece chopped finely
8. Coriander leaves- a few chopped finely
9. Onion- ½ chopped finely
1. Mix all the igredients together except the oil/ghee.
2. The consistency of the batter must be like flowing water; lighter than the dosa batter.
3. Heat the griddle and sprinkle the batter on the thava. We wont be able to spread it like the usual dosa batter.
4. Sprinkle some fresh oil on top.
5. Toast the dosa well and serve warm with chutney/chammanthi.