1. Half a Potato,cut into very small cubes
2. Green Peas-1/4 cup
3. Half an Onion,chopped-1/4 cup
4. Easter Chicken Masala- 1 tsp
5. Green Chillies,finely chopped-2
6. Salt,to taste
7. Oil- 1 tsp
8. Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
1. All purpose flour- 2 cup, makes 15-20 samosa
2. Salt,to taste
4. COrn flour- 3-4 tbsp, to make samosa real crispy
4. Oil, to deep fry
1. In a pan, add oil and saute onion with chillies.
2. Add potatoes,green-peas,masala and salt. Saute till raw taste goes.
3. Add 1/4 cup water and cook potatoes till soft,do not mash it.
4. Add some curry leaves, if required, switch off the flame and keep aside.
5. In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the dough.
6. Flatten it like a chapathi and cut it into exact half semi-circles.
7. Brush some water into half of its edge, then roll it into a ice-cream corn shape/funnel shape.
8. Keep the filling inside the corn and press the open edges together which has some water-brushed on it.
9. Continue the same for all the dough.
10. In a wok with hot oil, deep fry them 4-5 at a time and serve warm with mint and tamarind chutney.