1. Natholi- 2 cups, cut and cleaned
2. Chily powder- 1 tsp
3. Paprika-1/4 tsp
4. Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
5. Salt, to taste
6. Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
7. Ginger-Garlic Paste- 1/2 tsp
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Add cleaned,washed fish into it.Coat them well with the masala mix.
2. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a wok, heat oil for deep frying, when oil is hot put half the fish into it, fry them into brown-crisp.
4. Serve with steamed/boiled rice.
5. You can add a little rice powder to the mixture if you want extra crispy, but as the fish is vey small,it will be crispy even without rice powder, so the treatment like other fishes are not required.