Thursday, February 3, 2011
1. Yam, cut into very small cubes- 1/4 cup
2. Shredded Coconut- 1/4 cup
3. Finely Chopped Onion- 1/4 cup
4. Green Chillies- 1,finely chopped
5. Salt, to taste
6. Oil to fry yam
1. Mix yam with some salt, very few amount of salt.
2. In a wok, add enough oil to deep fry the yam pieces. Fry and Strain the yam pieces in a paper towel.
3. In a bowl, take all the ingredients, press and mix them together so that all the flavors are mixed and infused into each other. Done. Serve as a side dish with rice.