Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Crispy Chicken in Thai Curry Sauce
1. Curry Powder 1/2 tsp
2. Pepper Powder 3/4 tsp
3. Crushed Chili Powder 1 tsp
4. Olive Oil/Vegetable Oil/Canola Oil 1 tbsp
5. Half the onion cut into long thin slices
6. Green chillies chopped 1
7. Garlic cloves 2
8. Unsweetened Coconut Milk 1 1/2 cup
9. Cornflour 1 tsp
10. Grated ginger 1 tsp
11. Chicken breast portin thinly sliced,cut length-wise- 10-12 pieces
12. Half of a Bell Pepper (Capsicum) cut into long thin slices
To marinate chicken:
1. Chillipowder- 1/2 tsp
2. Cornflour-1 1/2tbsp
3. Salt , to taste
1. Marinate the chicken and keep aside.
2. Deep fry them into crispy chicken.
3. In a pan, add oil. Then add garlic and curry powder. Saute it for few seconds.
4. Add chilli powder, chopped green chillies. Saute.
5. Add onion, bell pepper and fried chicken. toss for a minute.
6. Add the coconut milk and let it boil.
7. Add pepper powder and grated ginger.
8. Now at this point, add cornflour mixed in a tsp water into it. When it starts becoming like sauce. Switch off the flame. Serve hot with steamed rice or fried rice.