Bell-pepper is considered as a foreign vegetable and we do not usually use it as an ingredient in any of the kerala dishes. But a really tasty mezhukkuperatti can be made out of this in 6-7 minutes.
1. BellPepper-half, cut into cubes
2. Red chilly powder-1/2 tsp
3. Coconut Oil-2 tsp
4. Mustard Seeds-1 tsp
5. Salt,to taste
1. In a wok, heat oil and splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add the cubed capsicum along with chilly powder and salt to taste.
3. Close and cook without adding water for 6-7 minutes till soft.
4. Serve with Kerala rice as a side-dish.