Sunday, January 30, 2011
1.Button White Mushrooms- 10
2.Shredded Mozzarella Cheese- 1/2 cup
3.Shredded Parmesan Cheese - 1/4 cup
4.Carrot shredded- 1/2 cup
5.Spring Onion shredded or very finely chopped- 1/4 cup
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Remove the stem of the mushrooms and keep aside.
2. Chop the stem finely.
3. Press and Mix together the mozzarella cheese,carrot, mushroom stem and spring onion with some salt and pepper sprinkled..
4. Keep aside for 10 minutes, since all the flavors are mixed together.
5. Into the mushroom caps, fill the mixture. Do the same for all the mushroom caps.
6. Top some parmesan shred on each mushroom.
7. In a baking tray, transfer all the mushrooms.
8. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
9. Keep the tray into the oven and cook for 25 minutes.Make sure to cook the mushroom well and the parmesan melts on top.
10. Serve hot with some shredded parmesan on top. This is served as a starter.