1. Vegetables as per your wish
Green Beans, cabbage, Carrot, Celery, Spinach etc will go good with this soup.
2. Milk 3 tbsp
3. Cornflour 2 tsp
5. Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
1. In a deep vessel, pour 3 cups of water and add all the vegetables, add some salt and cook till the vegetables starts becoming soft.(Boil for 20 mnts)
2. Now the water will have all the essence of the vegetables. Switch off the flame and drain through a sieve. Rub all the vegetables together on the sieve 5-6 times.
3. If you like to bite the vegetables in the soup add these back into the soup or those who want a clear soup can just discard the veggies. But keep in mind that its always better to have the vegetables also.
4. Now keep this back onto the stove and let it boil.
5. Mix the milk and cornflour together and add this into the boiling soup and keep stirring in low flame.
6. Once it attains a thick consistency, switch off the flame. Sprinkle some pepper powder.
7. Serve hot with chili or green chillies-vinegar sauce and some fried bread cubes.