1. Chicken Legs 4
2. Ginger Garlic Paste 1 1/2 tbsp
3. Chilly Powder 1 tbsp
4. Garam Masala 1 tbsp
5. Pepper Powder 1 tsp
6. Lemon juice/Vinegar 1 tbsp
7. Rice Powder 1/2 tsp
8. Salt 3/4 tsp
1. Mix together all the ingredients except chicken.
2. When it turns to a fine thick paste, add the chicken legs into it and mix well. Each and every leg must coat well with the spice paste,if it has some wedge-like or opening on the leg,press the paste into it and coat the legs completely. Keep aside for 3 hrs.
3. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces into dark brown color.
4. While serving squeeze some lemon juice on top of it and garnish with some lemon wedges and coriander leaves.