1. In a bowl, take around 250ml of warm water and put 7 gms(1 pkt) yeast, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1 cup of flour and mix well. Keep aside for 10 mnts.
2. Into this add a tsp of olive oil and mix well. Make a very smooth dough and keep aside fermentation in a warm place covered in a moist cloth for 3-4 hrs.
3. After 1 hr, take this out and punch and remove the air inside which would have come during the puffing up of the dough. Again keep it for fermentation.
4. Now, put a lot of flour on a flat surface and flatten the dough, a little thick on the sides and thin on the surface.
5. Take the pan on which you are planning to grill the pizza. Spread the dough evenly on that. Let it rest for 10minutes.
6. Then spread the sauce as per your need, tomato(see my recipes) or white sauce(see my recipes). Then the sliced vegetables and meat on top of it.
7. On top of it, spread a lot of italian-parmesean cheese finely shredded and cover the whole pizza top.
8. Sprinkle a little olive oil on top and brush the sides also with oil.
9. Pre-heat the oven for 475 degrees and keep the pizza for 10minutes. When the cheese top becomes nice golden brown color, take it out.
10. Rest it for 10mnts and pull it out from the pan.
Courtesy: Manjula's Kitchen