Sunday, April 2, 2017
Easy Banana Cake
1. All purpose Flour- 2 cups
2. Baking Powder- 1/2 tsp
3. Baking Powder- 1/2 tsp
4. Powdered Sugar- 1 1/4 cup
5. Banana-2 (mashed well without lumps)
6. Butter- 1/2cup (1 stick)
7. Whole Milk- 1 cup
This is a very soft moist cake with a good banana aroma and flavor. Worth trying and good with the benefits of butter,egg,banana and milk for the kids too.
1. Sieve together all the powders: all purpose flour,baking powder, baking soda and powdered sugar twice.,
so that there are no lumps and are mixed together.
2. Now into the dry powder ingredients, add eggs,milk,mashed bananas and butter. Butter should be brought to room tempt and should be liquid by warming it or microwave it 20 seconds.
3. Whisk together and mix everything together to make a uniform paste. whisk for 3 to 4 minutes using an electric or hand whisker.
4. Apply some oil or butter to the pan and bake it on 350 degree Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Insert a tooth pick deep inside till bottom and see it comes out clean without any batter on it.
5. Cool it until its touchable and slowly take the cake outside the pan. Cool it completely on a board or a plate.
In between change the position or just keep it as if the base also gets cooled.
6. Store in an air tight box when completely cooled and in room tempt. It can be stored for 4 days. Keep refrigerated if you want to use it after.