Now its a second award in a row. Yesterday I got the first one,now here is the second one.
Zareena form http://myexperimentswithfood.blogspot.com/ shared this for me.
Thanks a lot Zareena for sharing this award.
Now waiting for a hatrick ;) Just Joking.
1. Besan Powder- 1 tbsp
2. Maida/All Purpose Powder- 1 tbsp
3. Cornflour- 1 tbsp
4. Ginger-Garlic Paste- 1/4 tsp
5. Salt,to taste
6. Chilly Powder- 1/2 tsp
7. Turmeric Powder- a pinch
8. Paneer/COttage Cheese, cut into small cubes- 1 cup(10-12 pieces)
9. Sunflower/Vegetable Oil to deep fry
1. In a small bowl mix all the ingredients together except 7 and 8 with enough water.
2. Heat oil in a pan to deep fry.
3. When the mixture in the bowl comes to a semi-thick consistency, dip the paneer pieces one by one into the mixture and slide them into the hot oil.
4. Fry them into golden brown color, do not fry them more than 2-3 minutes as we do during some veggie deep frying, because the there is nothing to get cooked inside since paneer can be eaten as such.
5. When fried for only 2 minutes the cover gets cooked as well as it stay very soft. Since we have used a combination of all the flours, it will be very soft(due to maida) plus crispy(cornflour) , but not oily caused by besan.
6. Serve hot with coriander and tamarind chutney.
So, again its time for a give away: Choosing some of them to whom I cudn't share this previously.
My award goes to:
1. Swathi Swapna of The weekend Epicurean.
2. Plateful of http://nashplateful.blogspot.com/
3. Priya of priya's easy n tasty recipes.
4. Suja Sugathan of Kitchen Corner-Try it.
5. Asha of Tasty Challenge.
6. Deepa Nair of Regional Indian Cuisine blogroll.
7. Reshmi Mahesh of Easy cook.
8. Deepa Praveen of http://deepapraveen.blogspot.com/
9. Shanavi of Kitchen Secrets.
10. Harika of Harika's Kitchen.