1. Ponni/White Rice- 1 cup
2. Chilly Powder-1 1/2 tsp
3. Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
4. Asafetida/Heeng- 1/2 tsp
5. Salt, to taste
6. Cabbage, finely chopped- 1 cup
1. Soak the rice in 2 cups of water for 4-5 hours.
2. Grind together all the ingredients except cabbage and make a fine paste in medium consistency.
3. Add the chopped cabbage and mix well with the batter.
4. Spread the batter in the thava/non-stick pan in a round manner to get crispy dosas.
5. Pour some fresh coconut oil on top, flip and toast well.
6. Serve hot with a cube of butter on top.