This is a typical konkani dish which is served in all konkani families atleast once in a week.
1. Potato- 1, cubed without peeling off the skin
2. Salt, to taste
3. Curry leaves- a few
4. Massolu- 3 tbsps
1. In a vessel, add enough water to cook potatoes and some for gravy.
2. Add potatoes with some salt and the curry leaves.
3. In a small cup, mix the massolu with 3 -4 tbsps of water to a paste.
4. Add this into the cooked potatoes and boil closing the lid for 4-5 mnts.
5. Ganish with curry leaves and serve hot with kerala boiled rice.
6. This can be served with idlis/dosas too.
Variations can be done by adding muringakka/drumsticks and chakkakuru/bikkand/jackfruit seeds alongwith the potatoes.