Monday, January 10, 2011
1. Dosa Batter
3. Onion-thinly sliced- 1/2cup
4. Carrot,beetroot and potato cubed and cooked- 1/2 cup each
5. Ginger, grated- 1/2 tsp
6. Green Chillies, sliced- 1 tsp
7. Curry leaves- one strand
8. Coconut oil- 2 tsp
9. Mustard seeds to splutter
1. In a wok, pour oil, splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add ginger,green chillies,curry leaves and onion.
3. Fry till onion becomes translucent.
4. Add the cooked vegetables, salt and mix well.
5. Pour 1/4 cup water, mix well and cook.
1. Spread dosa on the thava to fine crispiness with 1 tsp of ghee on top.
2. Toast till crispy.
3. Once done, take a table spoon full of masala and keep exactly at the centre of the dosa and fold the dosa into half.
4. Serve hot with sambar and chutney.