Thursday, January 27, 2011
1. Egg Roll/Spring Roll pastry sheets-6
2. Shredded Cabbage- 1 cup
3. Shredded Carrot- 1/2 cup
4. Ginger-garlic paste- 1/4 tsp
5. salt, to taste
6. Pepper- 1/2 tsp
7. Vegetable Oil- 1 tsp
8. Sunflower Oil, for frying.
1. In a pan, add oil. Saute Ginger-garlic paste for a minute.
2. When the raw taste goes, add the shredded vegetables.
3. Add pepper and salt to taste.
4. Saute maximum for a minute. Do not cook vegetables too much.
5. In the square shaped spring roll pastry sheets, keep the vegetable filling at the corner.
7. Brush the ends of the fold with some water and fold it into the roll.
10. When the oil is hot, add 2-3 spring rolls into it and deep fry into golden brown color and allow the pastry dough inside to cook.