Preparation time: 4 minutes
Can be made non-veggie, veggie or just with eggs as per your need.
1 set of noodle from the maggi noodles pack or any kind of noodle bought from store
10 pieces of diced chicken, cooked with salt and pepper powder
1/2 a carrot, cut into long thin pieces
1/4 of red/green/yellow bell pepper(capsicum), cut into long thin pieces
1 spring onion, finely chopped(optional)
Few thinly chopped celery(optional)
2-3 white mushrooms,thinly sliced
1 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp of canola/vegetable oil
1 1/2 tbsp of red/green chili sauce
1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste
salt, to taste
1.Combine together vinegar,soy sauce,oil,chilli sauce,ginger-garlic paste and a pinch of salt. Mix well and set aside for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle.
2.Boil enough water(2 glasses) with 1 tsp of soy sauce, little oil and 1/2 tsp of salt. Transfer the noodles into the water only when its boiling and cook the noodle until it becomes very soft . When done, drain the noodles through a sieve and keep it under running water for a minute. Make sure that the whole noodle is washed properly and the stickiness on its surface is gone. Keep it aside for sometime till the washed water drains out completely.
3. Heat a pan,pour 1 tsp oil and toss the chicken for 1-2 mnts till its crust starts becoming crispy; or you can use the cooked chicken as it is according to your taste.Keep this onto a side in the pan.
(Keep the flame to medium since the chicken is already cooked and we just need to make a chicken crust a little crispy, make sure u do not over cook the chicken and do not make it too crispy)
4. Pour the beaten egg into the same pan and scramble them properly.
5. Add the vegetables, (carrot, capsicum,spring onion,celery and mushrooms washed and cut into thin slices) into it along with 1/4 of the mixture that we had kept aside and toss it along with the egg and chicke in the pan for few seconds until the mushroom starts its color fading. (This will take maximum of 20-30 seconds since we are cooking on a high falme after adding the vegtables)
6. Make the flame low,and add the noodles mix them properly with the vegetables,chicken and egg using a spoon in one hand a fork in the other. Pour in the left over mixture and mix thoroughly for 30 seconds.
7. Serve right from the pan garnished with the finely chopped spring onions on top.
Noodles made of maida is not good for health. This can be turned good by buying a whole-wheat or atta noodle/spaghetti from store.Noodles are not the one to be eaten cold or re-heated later. Start cooking just before the time to eat, since it hardly takes 4 mnts.
This can also be served with some scrambled eggs.